In this review we will take a look at the Bike Lane Pro Trainer Bicycle Indoor Trainer Exercise Machine, find out about its good and bad features, answer some questions about the product and decide whether it is a recommended stationery bike trainer.
Let’s start the Bike Lane Pro Trainer Bicycle Indoor Trainer Review
Key Product Features of the Bike Lane Pro Trainer
- The Bike Lane Pro is made of heavy duty materials which makes it durable, solid and reliable
- It uses magnetic resistance to give you the outdoor training feeling
- Easy to increase the resistance by changing the gears on your bike.
- This bike stand is very stable, a feature mentioned by many online reviewers. It comes with adjustable foot pads that allow you to use it on uneven floors.
- Easy storage is offered. The product is light weight and can be easily folded for storage and transportation.
- The product offers a quick release skewer to enable you to get your bike in and out of the stand quickly
- The product is designed for use with bikes with a quick release rear axle
- There is a 100% guarantee with this bike stand
- Fits 700c or 27 inch road bikes or 26 inch Mountain bike wheels with different tire sizes.
- Comes with riser blocks for ease of use
The Bike Lane Pro is an inexpensive option. It like all bike trainers allow cyclists to continue their training even if the weather outside is wet, cold or icy. The easy change resistance controller allows a choice of 5 levels of resistance, allowing you to find one that fits your needs. It can be used by both the beginner to the professional. The Bike Lane Pro is great to support your year round fitness.
Will it fit all sizes of bike?
This indoor bike trainer will fit a 700c, 26-27 inch wheel maximum. It will not fit a 28 inch tyre. The Mag Roller is however adjustable for the different tire diameters.
Is it ok to use with mountain bikes?
Yes it is, the fixing width is adequate for most standard sizes of types. What happens if your mountain bike does not have a quick-release axle, will the Bike Lane Pro still work? The trainer allows for the stock axle to work if your bike has the right bolts. If not the trainer comes with a quick release axle.
“ I love it”. It works great! Easy assembly
“Easy to assemble and works great. Recommend it to anyone wanting or needing to do stationary bike training”.
“Good product. It arrived on time. I am satisfied”.
Our Verdict on the Bike Lane Pro
This indoor bike trainer is an ideal purchase recommendation if you have a limited budget. It is a sturdy trainer costing less than a $100, so it has to be considered, by those with a limited budget. Customers seem to like it and recommend it to help with exercise programmes.
Where to buy?
At the moment Amazon has some great deals on this stationery bike trainer. It is there best seller in the category of Bike Trainers & Accessories -Resistance Trainers. The indoor trainer has a recommended retail price of $199.00. Amazon are currently selling it at a discount of 60%. so its selling a discount price of $79.99.
If have bought and use a Bike Lane Pro Trainer Bicycle Indoor Trainer please let us know how you find using it and share your thoughts.